Monday, June 6, 2011

Cartoons

I am a huge fan of all things animated and drawn. When I was four years old, I discovered Calvin and Hobbes and fell in love with it, even though I couldn't even read yet. ( I had high standards even as a kid ;) )To this very day, Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite comic strip of all time. This possibly started my love of cartoons. I was one of those kids who always liked the animated shows more than the live action ones ( I still find live action kids shows to be pretty bland and uninteresting). Getting into anime and manga in middle school only fueled my love for animation, and for a few years, I didn't watch any shows that weren't animated. Nowadays, I watch things with a little more variety, but I still watch a lot of cartoons.

One area that I've never been familiar with is comic books, but this has very little to do with the medium and a lot more to do with the fact that I just have never been into superheroes. I probably won't talk about comic books a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment